The House of Staunton is proud to offer the finest set of bone chess pieces that we've ever produced - the Oxford Luxury Bone Chess pieces. It features a 5.25" King with a 1.4" diameter base. The Chess pieces are hand carved by our master artisans and crafted out of the highest camel bone. The Chess pieces are naturally weighted with luxurious billiard cloth base pads and a beautiful finish. All of the pieces are crafted out of bone.
This heirloom quality chess set exemplifies the perfect combination of distinct beauty and functionality, one that builds upon the essence of the vaunted "Staunton pattern" by pairing it up with a new, masterful knight design. This chess set would make a wonderful edition to any chess collection.
THESE ARE ACTUAL HAND CARVED BONE CHESSMEN
We're proud to offer our new Layaway program!
- With Layaway, purchasing from us has never been easier or more affordable. It allows you to purchase selected House of Staunton products by making payments over time.
- Simply choose the items that you wish to purchase and how many months you wish to make the payments over.We'll automatically charge your debit/credit card each month. Once you've paid for the item/s in full, they'll be sent to you. It's that simple!
The House of Staunton warranties this item to be free from manufacturing defect for a period of one year from the date of purchase.
Please click here to download a copy of our warranty and guide to caring for your House of Staunton Chess Pieces.
Write Your Own Review
Included with Purchase
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Engraved Registered Plaque
- Individual Production Number
|Chess Board Included?||The Chess Board featured is for photographic purposes only and must be purchased separately|
|Manufacturer||The House of Staunton|
|Fitted Coffer Compatible?||Will Not Fit In Any Coffer|
|Weighting||No Additional Weighting|
|King Height||5.25" inch/ 13.34 cm|
|King Base Diameter||1.4" inch / 3.55 cm|
|Recommended Chess Board Size||2.5'' inch / 6.4 cm|
|Basepad Material||Billiard Cloth|
|Median Set Weight||Natural Bone - No Additional Weighting|
|Total Number of Pieces||32 Chess Pieces|